The Sunergy Foundation was created to help create a green, sustainable future. As one of the founding ideals of Sunergy, providing energy independence to those in need is more than just a nice thought – it is our obligation. Our integrated, global vision is based on a comprehensive 1/1/1 philanthropy model:
• 1% Time: Empowering employees to devote time, experience, and passion to community engagement
• 1% Product: Donating and discounting Sunergy solutions to low-income families
• 1% Equity: Educating the community about renewable energy and carbon footprint reduction Reinvesting in the community is an investment in our future. We call this the power of us.
Sunergy employees are asked and encouraged to donate 1% of their working time to the community. The Foundation facilitates community engagement through volunteer opportunities and programs that make a difference in Central Texas and beyond. Volunteer activities include:
- Feeding the homeless
- Tutoring children in Texas
- Participating in community restoration projects
- Installing of Sunergy products for low-income families.
- Assisting with disaster relief
Broken sewage systems, malfunctioning HVAC, and the unattainable dream of energy independence. These are the realities of low income families in Central Texas. As an active member of the community, Sunergy is committed to providing these people with the products to live a better life.
With a mission as large as energy independence, everyone needs a stake. We designed the foundation to be funded by a certain percent of our own equity. However, we are interesting in finding new ways to contribute to the community. By partnering with Sunergy for your philanthropic event, we make sure everyone has a role in this important mission. Don’t hesitate to reach out!